Bloggbanner_1000x400_COLOR

14 August 2014

10 things you didn't know about me - Iines

1. I love to observe small details in people. In looks, the way or what they talk about. If I'm bored and in public I like to imagine how their life is or what they work with etc. 2. I'm obsessed with coffee shops, I love to go to a café and read a book. My boyfriend thinks I'm 'too fancy' when I talk about "...when i was at the café with my friend." 3. My looks and my personality don't really match, I look all girly and like girly things, but to be honest in real life I'm more messy and 'man like'. I like 'boyish' movies and TV series, I can burp at public places without thinking and my room looks like the remains of an earth quake most of the time. 4. When I see a person reading, I have to see the titel of the book. 5. I always have this ideal style I want to have and when I'm almost there.. I've already found that new ideal look i want to have.
6. The only reason I'm going back to school is to get my dream job, when the reality is that there is nothing I would want to do less. 7. I love food, the best thing is to learn how to cook a new meal. 8. I love reading books that is about mental illnesses, it's fascinates me what's in a persons mind who is mentally ill. 9. I'm a little bit nervous about moving to Pietarsaari. I've never been 600 km away from home and friends for longer than a week. 10. I use my second name. People usually like my first name more, don't know why. I think Iines describes my personality better.

No comments: