Bloggbanner_1000x400_COLOR

25 August 2014

Thoughts


In the crowd alone and every second passing reminds me I'm not home. Bright lights and city sounds are ringing like a drone. Glazed eyes, empty hearts, buying happy from shopping carts, nothing but time to kill, sipping life from bottles. Tight skin, bodyguards, gucci down the boulevard, cocaine, dollar bills and my happy little pill. Take me away, dry my eyes, bring color to my skies. - Troye

Mitt minneskort funkar ännu inte heller i min dator så ni får nöja er med web cam eller telefon bilder, jag är så ledsen :( Tror pappan här i huset skulle ta en koll på min dator nu under veckoslutet eller så tar han den till jobbet på måndagen.. Har sån noll inspiration att fotografera när jag vet att det inte funkar att lägga dem någonstans, ush hoppas jag får det fixat! Så otroligt att jag snart varit här halva min tid.. Tiden går så fort.
-
My memory card still won't work in my computer.. so annoying :( Hopefully I'll get it fixed next week.  All my weekends until like mid october are just full packed and I'm so excited! So weird that I've almost been here half of my stay..

-Jasmine

No comments: