Bloggbanner_1000x400_COLOR

10 July 2015

Weekend Vibes


Sorry I don't have any new Pictures to offer you guys, I really have to start carrying my camera with me more often..

Hej! Har ni haft en bra vecka? Jag har haft det super. Näst sista veckan av mitt jobb avklarat, nästan. Tänkte gå till terassen ikväll men får nu kolla med vädre, ser inte så lovande ut just nu eftersom det ösregnar här i Lovisa, haha. Morgondagen spenderas med ett födelsebarn och resten av veckoslutet är halvt öppet ännu. Håller på och planera lite nya inlägg och tänkte fråga här också att finns det något intresse om att höra om min nästa skola? Eller boktips? Eller ett nytt videoinlägg? Let me know.


Hi guys! How's your week been? Mine's been really good. Almost done with my summer job, just one week left. Tonight we were kinda planning to go out and have a drink but I Think the weather will be the judge of that, haha, it's currently pouring down. Tomorrow I'm going to celebrate my bestfriends birthday and the rest of the weekend is still a questionmark. I'm trying to come up with some ideas for blogposts and I started thinking would there maybe be someone interested in hearing about my new school? or maybe books? or even a new vlog? Let me know what you think!



-Jasmine

No comments: