Bloggbanner_1000x400_COLOR

11 September 2014

August favorites


Book - Eleanor & Park
Such an amazing book, I haven't finished it yet, but I love it so far, I know you always say that about the most recent book you've read, but this is different. I actually bought this a while back but i didn't start reading it until august. I recommend this one, and now two of my absolutely favorite quotes.
''Eleanor was right, she never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.” 
“Holding Eleanor's hand was like holding a butterfly. Or a heartbeat. Like holding something complete, and completely alive.” 
Brightening shampoo
I get so frustrated about my hair all the time, it's so hard to keep it non-yellow and it requires so much work and a million different shampoos.. I want to get it really light colored now so I can dye it another color already. This shampoo is definently a life saver! I kinda bought it because it looked professional tbh, but it really works and I recommend this if you want to get rid of the yellow in your hair! I use it everytime I wash my hair, you just use it as a normal shampoo and leave it in for 5 minutes, but you're only supposed to use it twice a week. Bought it from boots, so I'm not sure where you can get it/if you can get it in Finland.

Choker
It took me while to get this ''trend'' but I suddenly became obsessed with these chokers, and in england most of the teenagers have one and you can find them in every shop hah, I don't remember what i payed for it at all, but it's from Claire's.
Movie - the Inbetweeners 2
When Iines was visiting me here in England we went to see the inbetweeners 2, we saw the first one a while back and both were hilarious! After I saw the movie I started watching the series on netflix... Haha they are crazy. Also I don't know exactly why but I love seeing a film in London. This was my fourth one and I'm going to see a film that comes out in october.

Hat
I don't know if you've noticed but I'm absolutely obsessed with this hat, haha, I use it way too often but it goes with everything and is great for bad hair days. I bought it from H&M a while ago for 10 pounds, I think.

Coffee
If you like starbucks, you'd love costa. I have two costa's within a 15min walk from my house and I've become kinda obsessed. One time I accidentally ordered a caramel latte and it's my favorite now. I buy one to go on the train or when I'm bored I can go for a cup and just read my book, but I always order the same thing.

-Jasmine

No comments: