Bloggbanner_1000x400_COLOR

20 September 2014

Framtidsplaner


I decided to write a post about my future-plans, but when I sat down and tried to write something, my mind went blank. What should I say? What I'm going to do? Because, I have no idea. As you might know I'm going back to school in march and the school lasts until september, but to be honest I have no idea what I want to do after it. I know you could kinda get a job after the school, but I don't know if that's what I want, I just know that I want to see what it is to be a travel guide, if it's for me after all. I'm so confused of where I want to be right now, because I know I'm not ready to work yet, I want to study a lot more in the future and I kinda want to be something that has to do with traveling, or photographing or something totally different.. There's so much to choose from nowadays. I usually tell people who ask me 'I want to be a travel guide now and travel the world and see things, but in a few years when I'm ready to settle down I could continue studying graphic design or photography and work with it for the rest of my life', but I just don't know what I want. I used to dream about my future, a graphic designer living in a small apartment in Stockholm or London, meet a great group of friends there and after some point a guy, get married at a young age and get two kids, move to the suburbs but still have the coolest job and meet my friends and family often. Could I just skip to the point of my life when I discover what I want to do with my life?

btw I now write about my au pair life mostly in my own blog *click*

-Jasmine

No comments: