Bloggbanner_1000x400_COLOR

3 February 2015

Tumblr thoughts

Untitled"Don’t text me. Don’t text me tonight. Don’t text me when you are drunk. Don’t text me at 4 am when you can’t find sleep. Even when you find one of my bobby pins in your room, don’t text me. Even when you have nothing else to do, don’t text me. Even when you find one of my belongings in your house, don’t text me. Even when you think you’re missing me, don’t text me. It’s just your mind fucking up with your heart. Same for when you want to fuck, don’t text me. Text one of your booty calls. When you are craving for love, don’t text me. When you are bored, don’t text me. Don’t ever text me. Delete my number. Delete me from your memories." 


''If someone wants you in their life, they'll make room for you. You shouldn't have to fight for a spot. 
Never, ever insist yourself to someone who continuously overlooks your worth.''




-Jasmine

No comments: