Bloggbanner_1000x400_COLOR

20 October 2015

Paper Towns

“What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person.” 


“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.” 


Margo always loved mysteries. And in everything that came afterward, I could never stop thinking that maybe she loved mysteries so much that she became one.” 

“It was nice - in the dark and the quiet... and her eyes looking back, like there was something in me worth seeing.” 




Kollade filmen Paper Towns förra veckan med Iines och jag måste ärligt säga att jag gillade den inte alls, jag rekommenderar boken 100000x mer. Är alltid lika rädd att kolla John Greens böcker som filmer eftersom böckerna är så bra så filmerna kan aldrig komma ens nära. Nästa de ska göra är min absolut favorit bok han skrivit, 'Looking for Alaska'..

Last week me and Iines watched the film Paper Towns and I just have to say I did not enjoy one minute of it, the book was so amazing but I don't think it worked as well as a film. I'm always so afraid to watch the films made of John Green books because the books are so great the films don't even come close. The next one they're going to turn into a film is apparently 'Looking for Alaska' which just happens to be one of my favourite books of all time..

No comments: